Carburetor Screws and Small Parts

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

etemplet

Premium Member
Premium Member
I'm looking for a resource for carb screws. I ordered a few but am looking for the ones that secure the choke plate to the choke shaft. I need small carb parts as well. Is there a vendor that supplies these at reasonable prices?

I'm looking for a resource for carb screws. I ordered a few but am looking for the ones that secure the choke plate to the choke shaft. I need small carb parts as well. Is there a vendor that supplies these at reasonable prices?

On ebay for the SS carb screws, all allen head screws, search for the set at $8 per carb from Mikuni Carb Stainless Screw Kit Super BN SBN 38 44 46 Seadoo Sea doo XP SPX GTX | eBay

or try OSD marine, Nick has a set he sells also.

On ebay for the SS choke/throttle plate screws. M3 x .50 x 8mm, these are nice, they're allen heads, you get qt 10 for less than $4 shipped from M3 - 0.50 Stainless Steel Flat Head Socket Caps Screws, DIN 7991 A2 Allen / Hex | eBay

I've ordered both of these sets for a second time doing my current 96' GSX project, worked out well for me time before on the GTX. Make sure to drop some red loctite on the choke/throttle screws, and/or try to peen them on the backside.

Also, OSD has a decent selection of one off carb rebuild parts reasonably priced.

I sure have not. I went to Amazon to get some of the screws but it'd be nice to have the little carb parts that are so easy to lose. :)

I've been working on skis for a year and a half without the JIS... LOL I purchased one after reading the other thread. :) I Used it this week. :D :D I also ordered one of the impact type that has not arrived yet so good thing I ordered the other one first. Thank You Amazon Prime. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back