carburator issues

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollianne97

Where is the best place to get a new carburator for a 2000 gti seado. When spraying the carb cleaner in it starts right up... and after taking carb off... there was a nipple type thing in the see through hose. Not sure if that is supposed to be in there or if it broke off the end that clamps to. any ideas the best way to approach? and what type of carburator is it. I have a number from shop manual Mikuni BN-40i and BN-46i.

[MENTION=41828]Minnetonka4me[/MENTION] can help you with parts. Have you considered rebuilding yours?

I bought a carburator for the same ski last month, in fact I just started it up last night. The first place I checked was Riva Racing Products that advertises on this sight but they didn't show pricing. I ended up ordering from www.watercraftsuperstore.net. If you should order from them make sure you get the gasket that goes between the carburator and motor. This is what I ordered:

Ordered: 1 709SB008 2.0mm Needle & Seat, Replacement for Mikuni SBN 38/44 $14.95

Ordered: 1 714HP005 Mikuni 44MM I Series Carburetor OE Replacement $249.95

Ordered: 1 709HP006-115 Mikuni Arm Spring 115g Platinum $3.25

Ordered: 1 709HP002-75 Mikuni Low Speed Jet sizes 67.5 to 90 $2.65

plus the gasket

You can also buy them from OSD Seadoo and he will install all the correct jets and springs for you based on the model you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back