Carbon fiber GSX build

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamXP800

Starting a new build on a carbon gsx. After my injury the x4’s are really rough on me so I figured this would be alittle more forgivingIMG_1927.JPGIMG_1941.JPGIMG_1924.JPGIMG_1921.JPGIMG_1923.JPGIMG_1917.JPGIMG_1957.JPG

Super cool stuff! I'm not just saying that because I've owned it once either. Let me see if I can get the Neptune instruction sheet to load.

PWCToday

Sweet GSX! Subscribed! I like my standard GSX it is more stable than an X4. The X4 is more fun but I bet the weight savings on your Carbon GSX will make up for it.

556395bbd60d1596aec8ed202c88eb03.jpg

you going to paint the engine? lol

Yes, he's supposedly sending it to me to bead blast and paint. I already busted him a few weeks back. Told Adam it's time to step up the game. Going monochromatic. No flash, no Ronald Mcdonald colors, no retro.

Should look good like this. And he needs a nice minty rear engine mount

Like this one but maybe cleaner still. It's not worth bead blasting, priming and painting them when you can buy them for under $20 shipped and they're dead mint. The following is one example, but it's not dead mint, this was a quick 2 minute search.

SEA DOO 1997 GSX 787 engine support, rear motor mount PN#270000307 | eBay

368.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back