Carb removal help. 717 engine. Can't get black plastic oil cable out to remove cable.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
What we all can see is that the oil pump supply lines to the rv spigots have never been replaced and are ready to fail.
The oil will end up on the floor, not being sprayed into the engine. Replace these immediately. Before you have
engine failure/seizure. Two - 3/32"ID Tygon lines 7" long.

I'm seeing a lot of different types of tygon. Is there anything specific you can recommend? Maybe something I can pick up at Home Depot, Lowes?

Tygon is a new type of gass line that has some resistance to ethanol.

Most lawn mower shops have this weed-eater fuel line

You can use small zip ties if using weedeater line, I usually use the Seadoo replacement oil line and use nothing to secure it, it is so hard to put on it's not coming off I assure you.

You can use small zip ties if using weedeater line, I usually use the Seadoo replacement oil line and use nothing to secure it, it is so hard to put on it's not coming off I assure you.

You aren't kidding. That OEM tubing is a pain. I have some old Craftsman duckbill needle nose pliers that make it a little easier and don't pinch the hose.download.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back