carb rebuild pdf files

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

add

hi all

i am new and i am trying to rebiuld my carb on a 2000 RX 947 engine. i have tried to download your pdf files that were posted by snipes korner but they do not download, they get half way and then quit, when i open them it says corrupt!! please can you assist me, i have tried different browsers and even a download accelerator and it still only downloads 4mb of the 7mb from the first file.

also any help on this jetski would be great, i have been reading through many posts and they have been very helpfull. i have a power loss problem, revs out of water but not in water. trying the carbs, replacing grey hoses tonight, i saw something about water regulator probs? please may you give me more info on this.

regards

add

Do you have adobe reader?? If not download it for free and it should solve your problem

hi yes i have adobe, thats not the problem, i have tried to download these files but it is only downloading 4mb of the 7mb for the first one, and does the same to all the others too. is there anywhere else i could find them or could someone mail them to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back