Carb Kit 97 GTX

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

etemplet

Premium Member
Premium Member
Hello All, I am looking for carb kits for my97 GTX. I'd like to get something that works. I need a vendor. Also, I'd like a kit with replacement internal screws. I am shopping on EBAY but I don't see anything that states the diaphragms are Genuine Mikuni. Help/Guidance is appreciated.

Hello All, I am looking for carb kits for my97 GTX. I'd like to get something that works. I need a vendor. Also, I'd like a kit with replacement internal screws. I am shopping on EBAY but I don't see anything that states the diaphragms are Genuine Mikuni. Help/Guidance is appreciated.

Order from Nick as OSD parts. He has genuine kits and dost sell the aftermarket junk. Also he has those screws you need.

Thanks !! I found my order from last year but can't find Nick's stuff on Ebay. I liked the kit. though. Thanks again for the quick response.

Thanks !! I found my order from last year but can't find Nick's stuff on Ebay. I liked the kit. though. Thanks again for the quick response.

No problem, he may not be selling on ebay much, usually if i have a long list and am unsure on a few part numbers I just email him with what i need and he sends me an invoice :)

Yes thanks, I went to his website store and found what I was looking for. :) Ebay does hamper discussion and information exchange. I like OSD. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back