Candoo Pro Review - Awesome

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

matttbyrne

Premium Member
Premium Member
I bought a Candoo Pro to help me work on my broken 2008 Speedster 215 Hp. What a great tool! Well worth the $400.

It turn out that either my plugs were bad, or I had bad gas.

Re the plugs, the Candoo allowed me to fire the plugs at will. This allowed me to pull the plus, connect them to the coil/wire. Ground them (using a car jumper cable). And make the plug spark as much as I wanted.

Re the gas, the Speedster has something that makes siphoning the gas out of the tank impossible. I disconnected the fuel line off the injector rail, used an extender hose and nipple from the home depot to connect the fuel line to a gas tank. Used the Candoo to turn on the fuel pump. I completely drained the tank of twenty gallons. Was super easy.

Of course, the Candoo allows you to check error codes.

There is certainly a lot more that I could do with it, but I was pressed for time, so I didn't mess around.

If you are mechanically inclined, I highly recommend this tool. FYI, it is not compatible with Windows 10, so you will need a laptop with an older OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back