Can features be firmware updated on a SeaDoo?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich in AZ

Noob question - can features (specifically "Ski mode") that don't require add-on components be added through firmware by the dealer if my SE 155 didnt come with it? It is an optional feature and doesn't require a switch or any box like the depth finder add on so would my ECU support it? Would love to get that feature for towing tubes.

Noob question - can features (specifically "Ski mode") that don't require add-on components be added through firmware by the dealer if my SE 155 didnt come with it? It is an optional feature and doesn't require a switch or any box like the depth finder add on so would my ECU support it? Would love to get that feature for towing tubes.
It's a box that connects to the ECU

With buds you activate ski mode in the advanced tab but to use it i think depending on the model you need to run an extra button to the cluster for ski specifically.

That module simply uses software so that you can use the menus to get to ski mode instead of just having a dedicated button like the wake does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back