Camshaft 1 signal error P0340

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

jorho91

Today I bought a 2015 Spark 90. It was too good of a deal from a buddy to pass up. I hooked it up to candoo pro and it had some codes low voltage, break sensor short, etc...nothing I found concerning in those codes. Only one I am worried about is the P0340. I took it to the launch and left it on the trailer. It was hard to start (first start of the year with no tender and old gas) after a few attempts it seemed the starter sped up a bit. After about 10 cranks it fired and idled fine. Didn't want to take it out for a spin cause the river is high, cold and has alot of trash right now. I cleared the codes in the shop and then started engine ( only took 2 attempts). Camshaft 1 code came back on. His boy was riding it last year and said it threw the check engine light but it ran normal. I've searched threads but Noone has seem to have answered. Hoping someone has finally figured out what it was. I don't want to run the ski until I figure this out. Thanks!

Back