Buyers beware!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

THOM1

My son bought a 1999 sea doo GSXLIMITED from (TEAM VINCENT) AYR ONT a sea doo dealership last July. He paid $4759.00 IS TIME HE TOOK IT UP NORTH HE COULD NOT GET IT TO RUN GOOD. we took it back to Team Vincent the had it for 2 1/2 weeks YES 2/12 weeks ran og for 22 hrs during the summer. This summer took it to a skidoo dealer in burlington got the spring tune up for $250.00 HE TOOK IT UP NORTH 1/2 HRS LATER DIED. TOOK IT BACK TO WHERE HE GOT THE SPRING TUNE UP THEY TO THE ENGINE APART. said we need a complete re-build. the bill again for JUST taking it apart was $195.00 Called Team VINVENT where we bought the sea doo in short the told us "HOW DO WE KNOW YOU SON WAS NOT DRIVING IT WITHOUT OIL" also he was angry that the other sea doo dealership took the engine apart to see what was wrong. this dealership was only 10 minutes away TEAM VINCENT IN AYR ONT IS 2 HOURS AWAY ..SO I AM TELLING ALL MY SEA-DO FRIENS TO BE AWARE OF BUYING A USED SEA DOO FROM A COMPANY THAT TELL YOU THIS..REMEMBER THE DEALERSHIP MY FRIENDS THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU!

Back