Bubble Gum Color Swap

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

MFslacker22

Hi all,

I just picked up a seadoo spark with 4 hours on it. It is bubble gum color. I would be willing to trade colors if anyone is interested. Looking for black, grey, or white. I am located in the Charleston, SC area.

Thanks.

I can get you a great deal on the pieces, cost would be around 150 Plus shipping total for just what you need. Is it a 2up or 3 up? I will know more in the next week of what colors we are getting in., We are only getting the 2-up panels in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colour Swap

I can get you a great deal on the pieces, cost would be around 150 shipped total for just what you need. Is it a 2up or 3 up? I will know more in the next week of what colors we are getting in.

I would be interested in getting some different colour as well for my Pineapple Spark. Let me know if you have more. Would be shipped to Sumas, Washington.

If we get them in, not sure if this is going to happen yet . Working out the details, The shipping costs may have to be added on, as the freight charge is killing us. I had to edit the prices in my original post to account for shipping.

No deal as of yet on the Spark hulls, looks like the freight was going to be too costly to buy 4 or 5 parts skis and have them shipped cross country to us.

Back