Brand new 720 Crankshaft

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr2sweet

Does anyone know where I can order a brand new 720 crankshaft from seadoo? part # 421000074. If no one has one or knows of any place to get one where would you recommend the best place to get one. I have read mixed reviews of the hot rods cranks and also WSM cranks.

You're always going to get opinions one way or the other, usually the bad stuff emanates from the competition. I use WSM cuz I get better prices and I'd rather buy new than rebuilt for the $$ and shipping my old parts back. Supply is limited so you'll have to take what you can get.

You can't get them from Seadoo anymore. Your only option is aftermarket or have your OEM one rebuilt.

Thank you for the replies. Have you had any problems with the WSM cranks? This will just be a recreational ski so I just want something that will be new and will last a long time if it's taken care of.

I went through sbt for the crank in my 587. Some people on the forums don't like sbt cranks cuz they are welded "remans" but it's been in my motor for 3 years and I've never had an issue. Starts immediately when I push the button and runs like a champ.

I went through sbt for the crank in my 587. Some people on the forums don't like sbt cranks cuz they are welded "remans" but it's been in my motor for 3 years and I've never had an issue. Starts immediately when I push the button and runs like a champ.
I was building a crank I'd damn sure weld it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back