bow tie-off broken on 2007 RTX.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

windsurfertx

Anyone know the size of the tow Ubolt on the bow of the 2007 RXT? the stock plastic encapsulated Ubolt Rusted and sheared apart. I wish to replace it with a simple Ubolt of 316 SS not 304 SS and not encapsulated in plastic.

Anyone know the size of the tow Ubolt on the bow of the 2007 RXT? the stock plastic encapsulated Ubolt Rusted and sheared apart. I wish to replace it with a simple Ubolt of 316 SS not 304 SS and not encapsulated in plastic.

This the boat section, not the ski section. You may get better help there, but I'll take a stab at it anyway.

Factory replacement is $44. Seems to me the most important issue would be the spacing between the 2 legs of the U bolt. If you have that, then you should be able to get anything you want.

The front may be similar to the 2 in the rear and you may be able to compare measurements. I'd remove the front basket and see how long the factory ones are and go from there. OEM is the easiest as it's made for the ski, but I understand your concerns. OEM Bow Eye

Bow Eye.png

oops so sorry, thought i was in ski section 4-TEC. Will pull out those baskets as soon as the mosquitoes die off. They are so bad here on Houston right now that I opened the refrigerator and found a dead one there. least we are not flooded. Sorry for those that are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back