Boat Name

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

DooGuy

Ok guys and gals help me out please. We’re talking about naming the boat. Want something appropriate if we take the church youth or pastors out etc. so nothing profane or innuendo as usually comes with jet boat names . One idea on the table(thanks to PlayStation random name generator for the boys) is the Atomic Dolphin, figure appropriate since has dolphins all over the logos on the seats and porpoises like too. I’m not 100% sold but not against either. Thoughts or other ideas?

I like the atomic dolphin. It’s current as far as the kids go & clean fun. Sounds like you’re a Christian so you could go that route too with something like Walk-in on water or Peter’s folly. When we bought our boat we decided to use it for God’s Glory as much as possible & do regular outings with church groups & secular friends alike. Being able to demonstrate a faithful walk out on the water (no pun intended there) has been a major blessing to our family & those we have shared time with. I’m sure some Bible study could bring you to a few other good ideas too. Let us know what you pick. Praise God for your heart to serve others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back