Bimini

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Well, weather will never be perfect and fuel is easy to resolve..bring it our buy it...planning solves most issues.

Sounds good. Definitely need to wait until summer when the winds die down. But my preparations will continue. EPIRB/SPOT.

going with others will be good for safety reasons and looking forward to meeting other Doo'rs

Check out the spot connect. It syncs to any smartphone through bluetooth and has only a fee of 99 for 500 messages. It looks pretty cool cause you can text email twitter facebook and use as epirb. It looks pretty simple. I have a buddy here who did this trip in a 15' boat with a single 115. He knows the trip well. I suggest that we collectively start a list of items and checks on the forum. Also what dates are you looking at?

I agree with you on the items/checklist and I'm thinking anytime in July or August. I only say those time because I've read the wind dies down a lot in the summer months.

Let me know your thoughts.

I would love to join, unfortunately that weekend I'm stuck at work... Maybe doing the Keys on the weekend of the 23rd.

Back