Bimini for 2006 C180 CS w/o Tower?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwhogan

Does anyone know if you can get a bimini top for a '06 C180 CS (w/o tower) from Seadoo? The parts list only seems to show the bimini top attached to a wake tower - which I don't have...

Thanks

Yes. I ordered one from my dealer. I think it was approx. $400.00 and it works great. It is seadoo brand and I dont have a wake tower.

cool... A couple follow-up questions for you:

Any idea what the model
  • number is?
  • How fast can you travel when it is in use?
  • Does it collapse in the up or down positions?
  • do you have the stock cover for the boat?
  • Does it fit under your cover?
  • Did you have to put holes in the travel cover? I sewed up the tower holes in my cover already...

Thanks

I dont have the part number
We had ours up last weekend going full throttle around the lake, no issues.
When it is "down" it lays right on the back of top of the rear seat (totally out of the way). Ours is charcoal grey and is waterproof. It is very heavy duty durable material not cheap thin stuff. We do have an OEM cover that we ordered from the dealer as well and it has velcro flaps on each side (which I think was for the wakeboard tower???) but it works perfect for the bimini. We put the cover on and it holds the bimini down tight while trailering. My husband and I have an extra bimini that we bought because our original dealer was backordered. I looked at my receipt and for the bimini and boot cover it was $658 incl. tax so if your interested we could probably work something out, or you can go thru your dealership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back