Battery from Advanced Auto Parts

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgoyal

Has anyone used (AutoCraft) battery in their boat? I saw this battery around $90 bucks plus 15 core charges. I've a coupon that could bring my cost to $69 dollars. I am planning to play music and LED's, it should be a good deal.

Any Input?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you posted this a while back but just thought id throw my opinion out there. I know a lot of people slam cheap Batteries. They say not to buy wal mart or auto parts stock batteries. I do it and have no problem with it. My boat has 2 batteries that came directly from wal mart. They are on their 5th season. They were like 60 bucks each. So compared to a $200 optimia or die hard platinum, they are less than a third of the cost. I think 4-5 years is average. So if i bought 3 cheapos and got 12 years out of them total...id be happy. I doubt that optima or die hard will last 12 years. They all have some time of pro rated warranty anyway.

Thanks Foster.. I bought the battery but haven't installed yet.. I saw your walmart info in different thread and agree with that part. Also, I'm only planning to route music and my LEDS to it (that's all, just to be on safe side)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back