Batteries

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find most batteries are about the same, some charge more and offer additional warranty, but YOU pay that difference up front. In our AZ heat two years is about the norm, though my INTERSTATE, brand batteries have lasted the longest! (4 yrs)

595 to 441 north past first light you'll see it on the west side, you'll have to pass it and make a u turn then it'll be on your right Sorry I cant think of the name.., although you cant miss it if youre looking for it.

I'm in Davie and VERY curious!! This would be a great resource for me.
595 to 441 north past first light you'll see it on the west side, you'll have to pass it and make a u turn then it'll be on your right Sorry I cant think of the name.., although you cant miss it if youre looking for it.

I'll keep an eye out for it next time I'm in that area. Thanks.

I think the safest way all around to jump start a SeaDoo is with a true DC 13.8 volt power source of sufficient amperage. I think the concern from the factory in 92 was overheating the starter.

Bought my 2010 C210 in 2017. This is the battery that was in it then & has been good for me since. It has an engraved date for what looks like 2010 on it. Could it be an original? Dura-start brand…
IMG_4580.JPG
IMG_4581.JPG

When I do a search it looks like they are common at farm & ranch supply stores. We have lots of those here in Montana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back