Badgerland Jet Pilots (and TCJP) invite you to the DELLS FREERIDE May 30- June 2 2013

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Minnetonka4me

Premium Member
Premium Member
Just wanted to get all you midwest guys to stick it on your calender. We started it last year and had almost 100 people there on Saturday. I see it going to at least 150 this year.

Pluses of this event:

HUGE RAFFLE HUGE!!! Over 2g of stuff!
Paddleboat tour on Saturday night
Camping, RV, and Cabins all available
Bar/restaurant on site
all ORV allowed...pit bikes, karts, wheelers, etc
large raffle
launch on site
kid friendly...pool, arcade, skate park, and jungle gym.
Great areas to explore
bouy course
5min from DT Dells

Only minus to event:

"beach" area next to launch is small, and it is in a no wake backwater. That means the area we setup for the day is only reached by boat about a 1/2mi around the corner. We will likely have a pontoon this year to get gear and ski-less peeps to the spot.

Hope you can make it! Watch the BJP facebook page for more info!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/374146829335346/?fref=ts

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Nick, I don't have facebook, nor will I get it ever lol. Can you get me the address? If you keep the thread up to date then us non facebook guys can stay informed.
I always take one of my kids on a 3 day 4 wheeler run in the spring, I am thinking that this might be an alternative for this year. Can be a cold time a year though.

It was SUPER nice last year...could not have been better. You never know though.

The resort is Riverbay http://dellsriverbay.com/

Make sure to tell them you are with the Jetski Freeride group for discounts!

471476_375707892493260_1180435718_o.jpg

I gone there quite often, but do they even have parking for that many people?, or is everyone getting camp sites.

Our group is allowed to park in the camping area so parking is no issue. I did that last year and wouldnt have even needed to pay, but I did anyways.

There is only ONE cabin left!! crazy!!!

Tons of room for camping though.

Just FYI 150 was way low. If we get good weather there could be 300...yep 300 people there!!!

Road trip buddy!!! LOL We got people coming from Utah, Texas, Florida, Ohio, Missouri, Colorado, Canada, and of course MN, IA, WI, Il, MI, and ND.

Im driving to cali for memorial weekend and will be back weds. I have to then unpack and repack for the dells and head to the dells Thursday. I will be putting about 5000 miles on my truck in 10 days!!

Maybe anthonygrato will consider......

Already went riding Saturday and today but everyone else I know isn't even ready to start the engine, some are just now rebuilding their motors.

Back