Avoid Valeo Ski Repair in Ft. Pierce, FL

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

seefishydotcom

The guy took me for $900.00 and didn't fix the problem that my boat went to his shop for.

He dismissed a bad crank bearing and cost me an engine.

He advertises on Craigslist on the Treasure Coast of Florida.

It might depend if the repair show was looking for that problem...what exactly did you want repaired and what did he charge you to do? I have heard of people bringing their seadoo in for impeller work and the engine blows up 2 weeks later, and blames it on the wear ring replacement. You never touch the engine on a wear ring replacement.

Karl

I took my boat to him because the engine was surging at WOT. First he tells me I have no spark and need a stator. So I give him the cash to buy the part. He also tells me the carbs sucked water and had to be "cleaned."

He then tells me that my MPEM is bad and "There is no way you will ever find one for your boat." He sells and installs an electric box from a jetski with the same motor as mine, voiding my anti-theft features of the lanyard, kill switch, and neutral lock out.

All in all he took me for $900.00 and it still surges. Well it did right before the rear cylinder crapped out.

Keep in mind the boat ran, and the lanyard beeped twice in the water 20 minutes before I brought it to him.

Back