Augusta, GA

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

taliwhacka

Any other riders out here in Augusta? or in the CSRA region? Just moved here and about to start a rebuild on my 96 GSX, would love some help in getting her fixed up and ready for the summer time!!!

if anyone knows anybody round here lemme know!!! DROP ME A LINE!

E

extreme propulsion

hello there, call 7703869430 and ask for DK or Sharon, let them know that JT send you, they are the best in my opinion.

Good luck and let us know when u r ready to ride.

Sweet that's 3 ppl so far. Im getting my ski Monday so when it warms up we all can go out when y'all get time.

Do y'all usually go every weekend or just when u get time

I gotta get my HX fixed first but also have a 250x that we ride. I normally just go when I can. My work fluctuates so never know if I'm working on a weekend or not

Alright guys anyone around Augusta or Evans/Martinez that can give me a hand with my HX? I'm willing to buy dinner or some cold ones or something for your time. I just wanna get it going and hopefully gain a riding buddy.

Well I still need to finish removing the pump and replace the wear ring. Also need to check compression with another gauge. It was bogging last time I had It out. My gauge shows 115-120psi on both cylinders but not sure. I'm new to these so need all the help I can get

Hey guys I'm in the Ft. Stewart area but if y'all go anywhere in between or ever come towards Savannah and want to do some ocean riding I would love to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back