Attn. all seadooers on Vancouver Island

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

billman4u

I'm looking at seeing how many seadoos we can get together for a one day cruise! I was thinking about leaving out of Sidney heading to the spit, off to Pender for lunch, Salt Spring for a drink and then back to the spit to wrap it up what do you think?

Sidney Spit AKA Mini Mexico - is white sandy beach great for relaxing
Pender Island - Poets cove or Browning I like the ride to Browning better
Salt Spring - great run for people who like to jump ferry waves and who like to shop at Gangees
Then back to the spit for A bbq! What do you guys think?
If there are any folk from Vancouver who would like to get the Vancouver people together and meet up that would be awsome!! More the better

Thinking some time in June!?!

Depending on When this happens, I might drive out from Edmonton and make a vacation out of it. This sounds like an awesome Idea.

:)

Jords is there a free ad paper up there to see if we can get more seadooers out for this?? I am going to do this in the local rag down south Island!
I have 10 friends with them here plus their friends would make 15 off the top of my head!
Kampainer that would be awsome! Let me know if you need a camp site! We stay at the Beach Comer here on the Island!! Ocean front lots with power and water! They don't let people with tents stay though.. We will probobly stay there when we have this event!! So stay on line keep rallying people and we'll get a firm date!!
I`f you would like to get a hold of me call (250)889-6025

Thanks Bill

I am still game for this, currently my boat is in the dealership getting fixed :( I should have it back this week and ready to go it sounds like a blast

Date

June 20 at 10:00 am Tulista Park in Sidney! Tell all you PWC friends! Fun day of boating! Not sure if the BBQ is going to be there but we can hit a pub in Sidney! what do you guys think?

Back