are there buyers of a new rxt-x 255 turbo?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

pabble

Hi...just found this forum in my effort to see if I would be able to sell a Seadoo that someone wants to trade me for a boat I'm trying to sell. If anyone is in the market for one, or if anyone could give me an idea of the general value/price range I might expect - and if people are buying these in this economy I would appreciate hearing from you.

The owner says, "new seadoo RXT turbo charged with only one hour on it [then gives this link as a reference] http://www.sea-doo.com/en-US/watercraft/musclecraft/rxt-x/. And in a later email says, "The seadoo was purchased last year for $13000 it has a shorelander trailer and I got the extended warranty, I have ridden it one time in the lake behind my house, freshwater. The whole thing cost $15K with everything."

I would need to sell it if I accept it in trade so any comments, advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
bryan

turbo?.....

I don't believe they make a turbocharged version of the Seadoo PWC's yet. The one you are talking about is a "supercharged" version. This is the common way they boost the engines for horsepower.

If you find a buyer in this economy right now, you'll be lucky. There is a market but finding the right buyer to give the actual value is going to be hard. With an MSRP at just over 13K, it would sell retail for about 15K or more.

Good luck but keep your expectations low. You'd probably do well in selling about spring, when everyone is looking for one. That's also the time the forum is the busiest!..........Right now, our busy season is our Australian members. If one of these guys/gals are interested, they have to figure in the shipping charges. At that point, it no longer becomes a good deal.:cheers:

thanks very much for the quick and helpful reply...sounds like very good and informed advice. I would appreciate hearing from anyone else on the subject also....thanks again..
bryan

Back