Anyone own a 210 wake or 210 SP ? Need advice

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red0471

I currently own a 1800 challenger with m2 merc. Great boat, but I was thinking about getting a newer 210 wake or SP ? Any advice? What are the top speeds of these boats? Is one better than the other and for what reasons? If any of you own one of these yr input woud be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much

I just traded my 2011 180SE for a 2012 210SP and I love it. IMO the 330hp is lots. I got it to 47mph with 6 in the boat. I looked at the wake but could not justify the added initial cost, fuel cost, maintenance costs(superchargers). I'm sure the twin 215s would be a blast though.

I've got a 2012 210SP and absolutely love it as well. Unless you are a serious wakeboarder I would not spend the extra money on the wake. I cruise at 40mph all day long around 6000 rpms. I can't imagine needing more.

If you end up going with a wake model, I would look at the 230 vs the 210.

you can get the wake 210 with the 310hp as well, so there would be no additional costs. To me the Wake is a better deal. You're going to wish you bought it afterwards and you'll prob add tower speakers, and racks, and wish you had the new touchscreen. The difference in payments is minimal and you get so much more for the money IMO. I went with the 230 Wake due to the size, and wouldn't change to the 230 SP for anything.

That is a $6,200 dollar difference from the price I walked out the door with on my 210SP. If you are a serious wake boarder you may be able to justify that cost. But for me, some cheap tower speakers, wakeboard racks and a touch screen wasn't worth it. You will just have to decide what fits your boating style best.

BTW, I'm not hating on the wake model, i rode in a 230 and it was a sweet boat!!!

i meant that there'd be no additional maintinance costs with the 310hp version. It is a bout a $5k difference before you start dealing with the sales guy, but you just have to want the wake i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back