anyone install x package module on a 2018 gti se 130 ?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

motoring

if so id like to know if you like it ? and what do you get out of it? its advertised as
lap timer
fuel time and distance to empty
average and top speed
rpm display
engine temp
do the engine temp and rpm and speed all shown at same time with out havin to go thru display ? which is a pain.
does top speed show as like a tattle tale ? to me the added gauge displays would be worth the $140 .and can i also install the ski module only thing id like about that is the cruise control but the module does more . i called three dealers and they dont even know about these things . so i ask the members .

I have the x & ski module on my 2019 GTX230 and it only gives you the below features. The average and top speed view for my ski has to be cycled on the cluster to see and the RPMS go away in that view. I don't have the other features as it would be nice to see engine temp and fuel time with distance to empty.

• Activates ski mode: Offers a choice of different preset acceleration curves for perfect launch every time when towing a skier or wake boarder, plus steady tow speed.
  • · Activates X Package functions on gauge: average and top speed/RPM display unlocks launch mode control and the complete VTS range (50% more range).

I have the x & ski module on my 2019 GTX230 and it only gives you the below features. The average and top speed view for my ski has to be cycled on the cluster to see and the RPMS go away in that view. I don't have the other features as it would be nice to see engine temp and fuel time with distance to empty.

• Activates ski mode: Offers a choice of different preset acceleration curves for perfect launch every time when towing a skier or wake boarder, plus steady tow speed.
  • · Activates X Package functions on gauge: average and top speed/RPM display unlocks launch mode control and the complete VTS range (50% more range).
yes i belive the extra readout i get is worth the $115 . i may install the depth gauge but($300 ) a bit high and from my past boating experence once boat is moving the depth didnt work. i figure the ski wont be diferent.

The ski option is pretty cool as you have 2 adjustable modes from ramp up speed from idle to max speed. ramp up does what it states as it slowly gets up to speed instead of ripping the riders off their ski or tube and goes up to 9mph i believe which on my GTX230, leaves a nice flat wake behind so the rider is not being thrown around. Launch mode is something else as you put that on with sport and mine jumps out of the water like a dolphin a few times until it hooks up.

The ski option is pretty cool as you have 2 adjustable modes from ramp up speed from idle to max speed. ramp up does what it states as it slowly gets up to speed instead of ripping the riders off their ski or tube and goes up to 9mph i believe which on my GTX230, leaves a nice flat wake behind so the rider is not being thrown around. Launch mode is something else as you put that on with sport and mine jumps out of the water like a dolphin a few times until it hooks up.
Yea thats good i dont pull people and i only have 130 hp so i dont have trouble taming the ski i just put it in tour mode and she takes offsmooth . I would like to have the cruise control for exact top speed and dont have to hold the throttle part way which does get a bit tiresome on the hand. I believe i can get away with the learner key theirs 5 speed setting ill try it next summer. Must be nice to have the extra 100 hp . Must pull hard ! But im very happy with mine i hit 51 to 55 every day . Good enough . I have most the fun riding waves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back