Anyone from Central Wi or even Wi?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Pwnage1337

Hey guys

I'm from Central WI, Stevens Point area.

Looking for someone in the area who might have an engine alignment tool i could borrow for a one time install.

I'd toss you a few bucks to let me use it, plus come pick it up

Let me know!

Jeremy

Sw Wi here. There was a forum member here that used to rent the alignment tool. Something like $90 for rental and shipping.

I have an alignment tool, but you're looking at a 6+ hour round-trip to pickup and return(I won't ship it). That's a hell of a lot of windshield time to save $90.

Another option would be to purchase a new alignment tool and post it here in the for sale section after you're done with it. I'm sure you'll have lots of interest.

I have a SBT alignment tool and I am in and out of the Waupaca area. When did you need it by? Is it for your 96 XP? I would have to make sure I have the right attachments for you.

Any time this week would be cool. Just trying to get it in the water on or before Saturday.

I made some arrangements with one of my friends down in Manitowoc to use his - but that is obviously 2 hours from me. Waupaca is only 14 minutes from my house by Corvette.

Its for your 96 XP, right? I need to make sure I have the right attachments. I am starting a thread with you so we can discuss a meetup.

I have a SBT alignment tool and I am in and out of the Waupaca area. When did you need it by? Is it for your 96 XP? I would have to make sure I have the right attachments for you.
You still have that alignment tool? I’m near Madison but travel to Adams quite frequently as well.

Hey Jetskidad,

I still have the tool but I don't know when I am going to be in Waupaca again. It will be at least a couple of weeks. What 'Doo are you working on?

I’m currently in the process of removing the grey fuel lines, carb rebuild and a few other things on my 2000 XP. When I was cleaning the hull I noticed a broken engine mount. I’ll look more into the drive shaft when I get done with my first “to do list”. Just trying to plan ahead as far as the alignment tool rental.

Back