Anyone bought/sold a 210 challenger recently?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

gb387

We are seriously thinking about a new Chaparral 2430 VRX and have come to an agreement on the price. My plan is to list ours privately and sell as need be, I can hold it all winter if it turns out that way. We will miss our Sea Doo but we need a bigger boat and now's the time to buy.

Anyone bought/sold a 210 challenger recently, looking for an idea on pricing.

Anyone bought/sold a 210 challenger recently, looking for an idea on pricing.

We're in the same boat........literally. We have a 2012 210 SE we want to sell to upgrade to a 35 footer. We're not selling the boat hard at all, but we listed it at the beginning for $27500 and had a few tire kickers, but no real offers.

After watching the ads for a while, I would venture to guess our boat is realistically worth about $22-24k.
We'll be keeping her the rest of the season, but we may try to sell it for real next season. We may even leave it a local dealer on consignment.

At the end of the day a boat is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Kind of in the same boat...pardon the pun....... LOL! Trying to sell my Speedster 200 to use as a down payment in hopes of getting a good sized center console fishing boat! I've got her listed at $16K hoping to get a reasonable offer, and I've seen comparable ads for older boats in much worse shape for equal or more money. Only bites I've had so far are low-ball offers or scams. I'm thinking the market for these types of boats may not be great in this part of the world, but I don't want giver her away either! She'll stay on the market until sold. Although I'm REALLY hoping she'll sell soon since Yamaha is offering 2 years' extended warranty on purchases for the next month, and Sea Hunt is offering sales incentives as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back