any south jersey guys on here?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Let me know when your going maybe we could meet up, we like to stop at the Chesapeake inn on the c&d for lunch.

its actually kinda nice up here..have a few islands that people party on...a couple coves for anchoring...one in particular if you go there on a saturday...there will be like 70 boats all tied up and partying..usually from friday night till sunday...they have free concerts every friday night at that same cove..its call riverwinds...its in west deptford... check out riverwinds.com gives you some of the concerts they are having....you can also anchor up outside the tweeter center and listen to concerts..i will be there this sunday for the stone temple pilots, alice in chains, fuel, three days grace concert...i know for the jimmy buffet concert there will be anywhere from 1 to 2 hundred boats anchored up outside the tweeter center

Seadoo in Cinnaminson

Hey guys. This is my first year with my Utopia. I live just north of Philly on the jersey side. If you come a little north of the city on the river neshaminy state park is on the PA side. That is supposed to be really nice and if you go a little further you will hit Burlington island which is also nice.

I would like to check out the riverwinds website but it appears to be down and I definitely want to anchor outside the tweeter...but prob not for buffet. Lol. A parrothead I am not. Lol

We also have a camper outside Avalon and took it in the bay this weekend.

perkdoo...i usually hang in the seaisle avalon area during the summers...i keep my other boat on 86th in sea isle...dad lives between avalon and seaisle just off the main islands..

Upper part of the Delaware. Run the area from Yardley to New Hope. Not allot of activity here do to the limited access to the river. Just one public ramp in Yardley. To go north you have to go through a wing dam, and when the water is low it's tough to go through. But a few island to hang out at. And shallow areas to anchor in to put your chair in to cool off.

McGuire Air Force Base

I live on McGuire AFB in NJ. I've been going to Florence NJ on the Delaware. I'm going tomorrow. My boat was down, but it's good now. Unfortunately it's raining today :(.

2001 Sea-Doo Challenger 2000

do you ever run up the deleware into the philly areas?

I ran from Turnpike bridge to Ben Franklin yesterday.
Forgot to laptime it; but i believe i was in the 15-20 minute range on glass.
Returned home in the rain.

Down by dave n buster's the Coast Guard crewman nearly snapped his neck tryin to see what i was riding!

Didn't know that river winds place was so boat/pwc friendly...interested in checking that out this summer...where is there a place to drop in near there?

I'm in Philly.......My Challenger is in South NJ. Mystic Island area.......Can't wait to take this thing to the Delaware!!!!!!!Sounds like a goodtime!!!!!!

Back