Any ideas

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m getting two beeps then two more beeps when I put dess key on post of my 2007 speedster 200 twin 215s, does that mean mpem is good, trying to figure why port engine won’t fire but starboard engine runs fine. Shop thinks it’s mpem but don’t want to try a $1000 part if not needed.

If I’m getting two beeps then two more beeps when I put dess key on post of my 2007 speedster 200 twin 215s, does that mean mpem is good, trying to figure why port engine won’t fire but starboard engine runs fine. Shop thinks it’s mpem but don’t want to try a $1000 part if not needed.
Swap mpem's and see if problem follows. You have two engines, so two separate mpems.

I switched both ecm and mpem from running engine to non running engine no change, but running engine will still run with ecm and mpem off non running engine

I switched both ecm and mpem from running engine to non running engine no change, but running engine will still run with ecm and mpem off non running engine

If I understand this correctly, the logical conclusion would be ECM and MPEM are isolated from the problem since they were swapped from the non-operational and nothing changed. Congrats on the $1,000 repair discount!

Have you cleaned the DESS post and particularly the inside of the key, look for some metallic particles there? Two beeps followed by another Two beeps sounds like the DESS contact was lost then re-established?

http://files.brptuning.ru/Bombardier/Manuals/PWC/4-TEC-DIAGNOSTIC-PROCEDURES.pdf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back