Alignment tool in Miami

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Nice to see a fellow Miami member.

Racerxxx had texted me about one for you and I saw you made a thread and thought I'd say Hi.

Always looking for new people local to ride with!

Thanks. Nice to meet you.Yeah dan has really helped me a lot. This is my first ski, I've always just rented. I'm trying to finish up the rebuilt I got it not running so I'm hoping to ride it for the first time this year. Where do u ride?

[MENTION=43374]Coastiejoe[/MENTION] has one he will rent pretty much at cost.

Lou

Thanks. Nice to meet you.Yeah dan has really helped me a lot. This is my first ski, I've always just rented. I'm trying to finish up the rebuilt I got it not running so I'm hoping to ride it for the first time this year. Where do u ride?

I leave from Parrot Jungle and go South out Government Cut then hang a rich and go to Key Biscayne.
Other side of Miami Seaquarium.

Where do live by.
I'm near 75.

[MENTION=65274]ace422[/MENTION]. I did PM you the details. If you didn't get it or if you want to rent it let me know...

Repairing and selling iPads, iPhones and Mini iPads.

Thanks coastie, I did see the info, I'm keeping it an option if I can't find one locally.

I leave from Parrot Jungle and go South out Government Cut then hang a rich and go to Key Biscayne.
Other side of Miami Seaquarium.

Where do live by.
I'm near 75.

Cool, I'm in that area alot too. I take my dog to the beach right after the toll on key biscayne and I usually go to south point after the bridge. I live in Miramar.

Cool, I'm in that area alot too. I take my dog to the beach right after the toll on key biscayne and I usually go to south point after the bridge. I live in Miramar.

Cool!
Im one exit away.

If you have to test ski go to Markham park.
Its close and they have good ramps.

Back