aftermarket grips question 96 GTX

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spimothy Leary

Need to order a set of grips, planning on ODI rogue, but its been a couple years since I ordered some I can't remember if I need 120mm or 130mm. (non flange)

Can anyone confirm the length so I don't fark up and order the wrong size ?

edit:
matt b was nice enough to measure a bar with no grips on it and it was 107mm, now i'm thinking that 110 is correct... ? totally confused

Last edited by a moderator:
I use the 120's with flange. It mainly just holds on the inside clamps, but does not move at all. The Ruffians are a little smaller outside diameter than the Rogues. ( if you are using a finger throttle)

The Ruffians

The Rogues

[MENTION=69521]soccerdad[/MENTION] - where did you get the wakeboard "rack"? That would be useful!

Mike

I should have known. I have a couple of small fenders that will sure let you know when you forget to take them off. Thanks for the feedback!

Mike

I ordered 120mm as my best guess, thanks SD for the input and pic's.

this is the pic that really threw me off, just under 110mm

149.jpg

You building yourself a 96 there Spim?

nah, just filling a couple of orders that needed filled.

I won't go back to 2 stroke unless I stumble across a super sweet deal that I can't pass up. I'd still love to have an x4 around but I can't see myself riding it enough to justify having it take up space in the garage. (its been close to 2 years now since i've even ridden one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back