99 SPX Raleigh NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not worth it in NC without a title. If he bought it without a title in Nc he's an idiot. It's near impossible to get a title from nothing.

Agree. Same with FLORIDA. first thing these Marine Patrol police ask you for here is registration...the ACTUAL paper.. not just the stickers to run. No title = no sense. the thing looks pretty rough and beat up, with no title and NO TRAILER. I DO LOVE the graphics on that ski though

I just started the reg process on the xp 800 I pickedup last fall but I do have temp reg on it so I can ride as soon as I get the motor back

I'm hoping it slips through the cracks I tried to start the reg process online was having problems called and the rep started it. I then uploaded the bos and printed my temp reg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

DNR hull inspection? BOS? All I know is in FL, I was told you either have to bring the ski with you or have a notary verify the vin on your application for title/reg... So on my first ski, I had a notary sign my app, and the lady at the counter never glanced twice.. On the hx I already had it hooked to the truck so I just brought it with me bc I didn't notarize that application. I told the lady the ski is right outside.. She couldn't have given two $h!t$... Didn't even bother to look outside the window.. And it's not like the place was slammed.. For once there was like only 2 ppl in there, so it's not like she was sooooo busy...So, I guess it really comes down to WHO you have at the counter at the time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was the first I ever even called about ga is not a title state for watercraft

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back