98 GSX LTD no spark wits end

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Wmchoate

Hello new here read a hundred posts but I’m at my wits end with this thing. GSX Ltd 951 was given to me because of a intermittent no start problem though it would be an easy fix for a free ski. I started it last year once with no problem, sat and no start no spark now. What I thought it was the gage Info center corrosion and rotten screen was the problem so replaced with a good unit…nothing. I was not getting a double beep so I replaced the DESS post and I started getting a double beep for about 6 plug ins then that stopped again. The dash still lights up when let to post. Replaced the rectifier & trigger switch… nothing. Coil…nothing. All the grounds look good. Tested the beeper with a 12 volt source nothing was heard. Was suggested to put a test light from the white coil wire to a ground, turned it over no light not even faint. Continuity tested the wire back to the MPEM with good continuity. Where do I go from here? Thank you for any advice

Back