'98 Challenger profile pics for graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildlifeguy

does anyone have or know where I can obtain profile pics for a '98 Challenger 1800 for graphics work?
Ideally I am looking for a blank template pics of all 4 sides and top that graphic artists use to apply their designs to. Apparently, there is a code of ethics amongst the designers here in Burlington in sharing these for free. Not sure they know about forums! HA!

thanks

you're making it sound too easy. It helps when I send the finished products to sign guy. he can't (won't) send me graphic that I require, and its, $85.00/hr for him to design it. So I thought I'd save myself a few hundred bucks by designing what I want compatible to his software.

if you want custom graphics for your boat you might want to PM Dr Honda, he does custom graphics.

There are much cheaper alternatives. I redid mine and it cost me $75 including the design fee. I got 2 big decals for the sides and like 18 other various sizes. I used a company i found on ebay. They use to be called Catch the Edge graphics and are in Michigan. Now its called Edgewraps. As stated, DR Honda also does great work. Here is what i switched to.

70.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back