98-99 speedster spins

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jskillz28

Alright, what is the secret sauce to doing a 360. 180 easy, but a fast 360 i haven’t completed yet.

Interested to know other peoples technique to doing fast(safe) spins with twin engines. So far my best shot has been full throttle, turn hard while lowering the inside throttle to 1/2-3/4. then snapping back to full throttle out of the turn and taking off!

Step 1. Go about 40mph
Step 2. Tell everyone to hold on
Step 3. Maintaining speed and turn the wheel hard to the left or right. "It's more fun to the right"
* do the 360
Step 4. Keep throttle down and drive out of it
Step 5. Listen to the cheering
Step 6. Fist bump the closest person to you.

The best spins come when you turn slightly one way and snap it hard the opposite direction. The key is the turn in. Experiment with turning in and you'll get a feel for it.

Don’t forget the fist bump. Very important!!!

Now for my next challenge, how do you jump waves? Its a hit or miss for me hitting a wave perfect to get some air. Im on a smaller lake so im dependent on bigger boats. Last monster wakes came from a badass cigarette boat that i couldnt keep up with (and i thought 50mph was fast) LOL

Step 1. Go about 40mph
Step 2. Tell everyone to hold on
Step 3. Maintaining speed and turn the wheel hard to the left or right. "It's more fun to the right"
* do the 360
Step 4. Keep throttle down and drive out of it
Step 5. Listen to the cheering
Step 6. Fist bump the closest person to you.
Best comment ever. But some advice... I always go alittle one way and go hard the other.

I started to notice the difference with that technique. Gets the butt right out just enough to swing it full circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back