96 xp

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

wont looze

looking to modify my ski the most i can it has flame arresstors and filters besides that all stock pulled my pump housing all off including impeller and shaft what is the best top end prop to use also am getting scoop grate ride plate and wings bottom line whats the most i can do but still run all day with no problems and get the most speed out of it

If you have a good strong engine, you can install a Factory Pipe (spec II), a set on Full Spectrum Or Novi carbs and an aftermarket head with pump gas domes and an aftermarket impeller.
As long as you have a good mechanic that can dial in the carbs, this setup will accelerate hard, have better top speed and be very reliable.
To start with, you can adjust the water regulator on the waterbox so that the red adjuster is flush (or slightly above) the top of the cap and run without an intake grate. Free top speed!

Chester

The more you do, the more your going to adjust the carbs throughout the day. Forget the intake grate, you'll loose top end. On the 96 x-4 hull, you can take the grate off and gain speed. This is not true on all hulls, but is on the x-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back