96 xp part out...,

jdanthony

Hey all,

I have a 96 xp, everything but the engine. if you guys need parts or a hull let me know. or hell take the whole thing. make me an offer on what you need. I will take some pictures today.

I need those pics to determine if there are any aftermarket parts on it. If there are I'll PM you with an offer/offers.

hey Matt, yea its bone stock.... i wish it has some goodies on it. im trying to gather some cash for a UMI set up.

To be honest I'm not really sure if it would fit, I remember reading somewhere that the underside is different . I can try n reach out to to the other members on here

Nope, the seat pan will not fit the exhaust on your SP vs the placement of it on the 96 XP. You could however cut it to fit. Or if you just need a good foam.....that will fit from the 96 and be much cheaper and easier to ship. You're probably looking at more than $50 to ship it that short distance (the entire seat assembly). The 2 seat I have bout were at the $80 range. One from the the center of the country and the other from the left coast. Plus I was another $25 into packing material to make sure the second one got here unharmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back