RESTO 96 Sea-Doo Gtx Hose Placement

Status
Not open for further replies.

seadoo96gtx

Have a hose that is connected to the tow hook but on the other end it was connected to something but not sure exactly what. Don’t know if it is a vent tube or what? Any ideas?

That's your pisser hose(tell tail). It should go to a fitting on the exhaust manifold

Have a hose that is connected to the tow hook but on the other end it was connected to something but not sure exactly what. Don’t know if it is a vent tube or what? Any ideas?

Run it on the hose with the seat off, it'll be apparent where to connect it or not. Very top of the exhaust, but double check the routing, someone might have moved it from the rear. I've heard of some people moving it to the side where the battery vent would be, this is so they can observe it easily while riding.

It only has a little water each time we take it out. Not like it fills up by any means. Any pics of the spot on exhaust where you guys think it goes? Can run it right now starter took a crap on me

It only has a little water each time we take it out. Not like it fills up by any means. Any pics of the spot on exhaust where you guys think it goes? Can run it right now starter took a crap on me
Definately the pisser line......connects below the tow ring on the back. Running the machine on the hose (on the trailer) and that line should put out a good stream of water.....IF NOT, there is a blockage somewhere in the cooling circuit (trust me I know).....see cooling hose routing diagram attached

Attachments

• GTX cooling system.jpg
    GTX cooling system.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back