96 Challenger 5896 Manual

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

mejim707

Can someone direct me to the official Sea-Doo repair / service / shop manual for a 96 Challenger 5896 with the 787 engine? I'm looking all over but I'm unable to find an appropriate service manual. I'm always being redirected to the incorrect one or a sketchy looking site requesting me to download some software to get the manual.

I have a number of items I'd like to check on the boat but I don't trust a 3rd party manual as these could have incorrect specifications.

Thanks in advance!

It’s hard to find the manuals for the boats. For most engine/pump items, you can use the manual for a 96XP. The only major places you’re going to find different specs are going to be in the carb settings and the impeller pitch. Everything else mechanical will be very similar.

Can someone direct me to the official Sea-Doo repair / service / shop manual for a 96 Challenger 5896 with the 787 engine?

Get *all* the manuals on Chad's link.

Seadoo has little nuggets of useful info sprinkled in the supplement manuals there, also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back