951 oil injection delete

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

csmelone

i am rebuilding a 951 and plan on running premix. I have a block off plate and im pulling the tank out. I don't need another debate on if to run the pump or not but I am wondering what to do with the hoses that go on these fittings. I can't remember if these are oil lines or not. they are on the bottom case on the side under the carbs. Looking for some advice from someone who knows what these are or if they have ran premix in a 951.

Attachments

• IMG_5220.JPG
    IMG_5220.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
Those are for your pulse line and RAVE valves if I remember correctly, they are not for oil injection.
The ones you block off are the little 3/32" fittings on teh intake manifolds, not the cases.

Those are for your pulse line and RAVE valves if I remember correctly, they are not for oil injection.
The ones you block off are the little 3/32" fittings on teh intake manifolds, not the cases.
great thanks. I wasn't sure if one of them was a return line like the ones on the smaller motors

so i hooked up the pulse line but cant figure out what the other fitting is for. Im guessing its a breather or return line of some sort but cant figure out what hooks up to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back