951 Fouling plugs

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and this is '98 motor, are you using the original flywheel with original MPEM? The reason I ask is by memory, they changed the MPEM ignition timing and flywheel trigger. ie: later flywheel will signal MPEM at the wrong time? It's a stretch trying to recall this detail.

Oh, and this is '98 motor, are you using the original flywheel with original MPEM? The reason I ask is by memory, they changed the MPEM ignition timing and flywheel trigger. ie: later flywheel will signal MPEM at the wrong time? It's a stretch trying to recall this detail.
I originaly had the wrong wheel and cup on there and i noticed immediately cause it was causing the starter to kick out. I swapped on the correct flywheel. There is another thread i started dedicated to that issue.

Currently posting from the west river! I opened it up to WOTand BAM 6.8-7k rpm!!!
Looks like the hose to the rave valves was clogged or kinked. Or maybe it was the check valve. Either way i cannot express how happy i am!!!! Thank you everyone for helping solve my issue! Special thanks to Sportster and Miki! You guys are the best

Attachments

• 15580430087828959604264311715726.jpg
    15580430087828959604264311715726.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back