951 carb

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
There are three screws. One is the idle, one is a low speed adjustment and the last is the high speed adjustment. Your idle should be set at 2800 rpm out of the water or 1400 rpm in the water. Set the other two to factory, do that before trying to set idle because the low speed and idle work in conjunction.

There are three screws. One is the idle, one is a low speed adjustment and the last is the high speed adjustment. Your idle should be set at 2800 rpm out of the water or 1400 rpm in the water. Set the other two to factory, do that before trying to set idle because the low speed and idle work in conjunction.
does turning idle in make rpm higher or lower

do you know where the screws are

I want to say turning the idle screw in makes the RPMs higher. Here is a picture of what the low and high speed look like. But set the low and High to factory before you adjust the idle. There are some good videos on youtube about adjusting everything. Most people say you shouldn't need to adjust the low and high from factory. Mine are still at factory and it runs pretty good.

Attachments

• low speed screw.JPG
    low speed screw.JPG
    273.2 KB · Views: 5
  • high speed screw.JPG
    high speed screw.JPG
    245.7 KB · Views: 4
I want to say turning the idle screw in makes the RPMs higher. Here is a picture of what the low and high speed look like. But set the low and High to factory before you adjust the idle. There are some good videos on youtube about adjusting everything. Most people say you shouldn't need to adjust the low and high from factory. Mine are still at factory and it runs pretty good.
thank you for the help

Back