95 XP injection oil

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farescb52

I need to purchase more injection oil for my 95 XP. Been a long time since we purchased injection oil. What is the correct injection oil for this model and year?

The correct oil is an API-TC rated product. Of course the Sea Doo branded XP-S oil is what the factory recommends, but there are others out there like the Quicksilver PWC, Amsoil etc. that meet the spec. Just make sure you are using an API-TC oil rather than TCW3.

You have the 720 motor, and don't need to run full synthetic oil. I have been running the Mystik synthetic blend for years with no issues. Costs about $18/gallon
IMG_20190325_100552693.jpg

I just recently took over this XP over from parents. We have only put in 1 gallon of injection oil since they bought it. Should I drain the oil and replace or just add to what is existing? Appreciate the help.

I just recently took over this XP over from parents. We have only put in 1 gallon of injection oil since they bought it. Should I drain the oil and replace or just add to what is existing? Appreciate the help.

You need to see what oil they used as it is not a good idea to mix two different brands as they can react with each other, gel and plug the oil filter destroying the engine.

We used SeaDoo injection oil gallon that we bought at the dealer when we picked it up. That is all that has been used since bought. Sounds like I may need to stick with SeaDoo brand. I am not able to find the injection oil by the part# in the manual.

Your ski can use the E-Tec 2T in the black and yellow bottle or the Carb 2T in the black and white bottle. Either will mix fine with any of the Seadoo brand oils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back