94 SPX VTS Problem

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwgsx

I picked up a project ski where someone decided to remove EVERYTHING to clean and restore it. Then they forgot what went where and gave up LOL. In doing so, they removed the VTS motor and assembly and lost most of the parts. This is the style where you turn the gas cap looking piece to adjust the trim. Anyway, is there a way to just bypass this thing altogether? How can I lock the trim cable down and be done with it? Thoughts, ideas?

I think locking it down is a good idea for a regular rider. That said...I kept the mechanism you seek off a ski I scrapped. I cut it out with my saws-all. :) If I find it, I will let you know. I know it is in my parts area. :) I may have some parts that will help you if you know which ones you need.

I think locking it down is a good idea for a regular rider. That said...I kept the mechanism you seek off a ski I scrapped. I cut it out with my saws-all. :) If I find it, I will let you know. I know it is in my parts area. :) I may have some parts that will help you if you know which ones you need.
That would be great. All I have to work with is a trim cable and the exterior of that vts knob. I found a motor with the wires ripped out at the bottom of the hull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back