92 xp to a 95 xp

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really need the MPEM from a 95XP. Do you have a complete grey electrical box with a bad MPEM, or do you need the whole e-box?

I am hoping it is just a bad MPEM. It starts and blows 5a fuse within seconds. It was jumped from a jump box last season. I have opened the stator and it was very clean.

Do you have a 720 ski or an 800 ski? They made both in 95... You have two options for MPEM replacement. You can go aftermarket, which many won’t recommend due to a high defective rate, but I haven’t personally had any issues with them, or you can give Westside Powersports a call and they can get you a good used unit.

How do I tell if it’s a 720 or 800? Where’s a good place for an aftermarket ? Thanks for all the info. I’m mechanically inclined but new to seadoos.

Is the top of the hull white, or is the whole thing yellow? The all yellow skis were the 800’s, and the white top/yellow bottom skis are the 720’s.

This is 95’ XP 720.
c936430b2c04125a2f922da1bc97b188.jpg

This is a 95’ XP 800

c2dc82d72fd4b9ecc64b6ee8e74e80eb.jpg

I’d give Nick or Jess at Westside Powersports a call. They’ll have a correct used MPEM. There’s no programming involved with the 720 skis, so it’s pretty much plug and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back