8.10 weekend

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

FLKustom

[video=youtube;wTKwcvMo_7A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTKwcvMo_7A&feature=plcp[/video]

99 GTX LTD
2012 GTR
95 XP 951
94 Waverunner III's

its gotta be nerve wrecking to think everytime you fall off a gator is gonna get ya!!!! LOL

funny you say that Brock. We were in Fla a couple years ago and they were renting skis at our resort to ride in the lagoon. I tell the wife, No Friggin way!!!! There are aligators in that water!

yeah i dont think i could enjoy myself knowing that anyminute i could lose a limb...maybe a boat but no ski.....isnt it funny too that on another thread seadoobuddy was askin for pics of FLKUSTOM and in the vid she never turned the camera on herself ...kinda funny.....hey i went campin this last week and we were on huron and the wind picked up and we had some 6 footers and a couple 8ft so we grabbed the camera and the girl shot me jumpin ,......i still hurt but it was fun...ill post it as soon as i find the friggin cord

yeah i dont think i could enjoy myself knowing that anyminute i could lose a limb...maybe a boat but no ski.....isnt it funny too that on another thread seadoobuddy was askin for pics of FLKUSTOM and in the vid she never turned the camera on herself ...kinda funny.....hey i went campin this last week and we were on huron and the wind picked up and we had some 6 footers and a couple 8ft so we grabbed the camera and the girl shot me jumpin ,......i still hurt but it was fun...ill post it as soon as i find the friggin cord

cool, but I'd prefer you post pictures of the girl :drool5:

Back