700 club!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

seadoosnipe

Premium Member
Premium Member
Well, I've been a moderator now for several months and have had a really great time. All that have posted with questions and comments have been the reason for me to continue to study the Rotax engine. The challenge to find an answer for all those who are new to the sport or the mechanics working on an engine who have gotten stuck, that may have overlooked the solution, I thank.
With this post, I have just entered the 700 club. Thanks for all the participation and friendly camaraderie that I've been able to experience by being a member of this forum!
Merry Christmas to all and have a safe and Happy New Year....:cheers:
Now, let me hope Santa brought me my 2010 modified gas turbine powered Seadoo!.................
Louis

Congrats Louis. Almost to 1k. Quality posts to get to that 700 mark too. Great job!

Yep, you've helped many out in such a short time on here.
Your a credit to this forum Louis.

Well done.:hurray::cheers:

A great Moderator!

Happy 700+ club! This goes to a great moderator and forum member. You have done a great job as a moderator...uh, are you thinking of retiring already...don't expect a gold watch...lol Seriously, great job Louis and keep up the good work. You bring a new meaning to problems with seadoo's on the forum. Have a merry xmas and enjoy some quiet time around the holidays, because you deserve it...uh, plus than I can try to catch up to your post...lol :rofl: :cheers:
Karl

Thanx!

Thanks you guys!.............The forum is a great place to learn about everything from the price your Doo is fetching to exploring the ideas of how to put in a Hawk eye depth detector!........uh, and no Karl, I'm not planning to retire any time soon..........:cheers:

Showoff !

I think Louis is just showing off...answering all those questions. What do you think this is a How-to, Problem solving, friendly,great atmosphere seadoo forum?...uh, oh yea, it is.................sorry! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back