4-tec injector problem (solved)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mig-93

Hi!

Here is my problem… I have a 2002 Gtx 155 that have some injector issue! The problem is that the injector #2 won’t pulse after start. In fact, when cranking with coils unplugged, all injectors are pulsing and seams to pulse evenly. But when all coils are plugged, as soon as the engine start, the injector #2 stop pulsing.

So I switched the injector with the #1 and the problem stay on cylinder #2

All fuses are good, I have a battery voltage on one wire and I have continuity between the injector connector and ECM connector on second wire.

Does anyone have an idea ? Like a cam sensor on crank sensor ? Like when the rpm reach more than « x » RPM the signal miss for cylinder #2 ?

Thanks !

After few test today I end up with a P0352 code wich is a bad coil #2 circuit…

I have 12v on each coil on the « hot side » but on the ground side, I have a 320mv signal from the ECU for cylinder #1 and 3 and only 10mv for cylinder #2…

I back probed the wire at the ECU and ended with the same result!

So I think that my ECU maybe have a bad circuit in it!

Will try to find more info before spendind as much money into an ECU…

Update…

A friend of mine have a twin 155 boat so i used it to do some test. The result was as tough: I need an ECM !

So I bought one from the dealer as they have one in stock !

The result : the ecm didnt recognise the key (not a surprise…)

So I call back the dealer to get the key programed and they told me that they will not be abble to do it becose of the year of my seadoo …

So After few talk and visits at thé dealer, I finaly get my money back for the ECM…

So now, After some searches, I found someone that was able to help me by selling me an ECM with proggramed Keys!

Will post update with thé new EXM in place when I’ll get it!

Please let me know what shop you bought the new ECM with programmed keys as I may have to do the same with my friend's 06 RXP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back