4 TEC Engine Parts and Electronics For Sale

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

BMANN06

Hey Guys gotta clean up the shelves in the basement, I can provide shipping quote with Fedex and with Canada Post. Would prefer to keep shipping within United States and Canada

All Parts are Best offer plus shipping, will get some pics up later on.

Complete 4TEC 215 Cylinder Head (came off a freshwater 05' GTX LTD with 56hrs)
-valves/springs, camshaft, rocker arm assembly, timing gear and all sensors, and cylinder head cover
-it does have the 72xxxx exhaust valves
-excellent condition

2006 Crank (Came from an 06 RXP 37 hrs)
-Excellent condition, trued, all journals show minimal to no signs of wear and are well within spec will also throw in a set of the updated heavy duty flywheel bolts

2006 Counterbalance Shaft

Complete Intake including Intercooler/throttle body and all sensors

2005 RXT/RXP/GTX ECU (47hrs on ECU)

2005 RXT/GTX Main Wire Harness

2005 RXT/GTX Engine Harness

Flywheel/Magneto Cup/Trigger wheel

215 Pistons and Connecting Rods
-2 of them great condition

I will add pics later on and also add to the list.

Thanks for looking!

hello,

2005 RXT/RXP/GTX ECU (47hrs on ECU how much?

also I have 2007 rxp 215 is it same computer? do they have to be same numbers?

I have no beeps when I try the key on the post. I tried a friends computer and key, it beeped but didnt start, then now his computer doesnt beep either???? OOPS I think I need 2 of them now maybe?

Thanks Rick

hello,

2005 RXT/RXP/GTX ECU (47hrs on ECU how much?

also I have 2007 rxp 215 is it same computer? do they have to be same numbers?

I have no beeps when I try the key on the post. I tried a friends computer and key, it beeped but didnt start, then now his computer doesnt beep either???? OOPS I think I need 2 of them now maybe?

Thanks Rick

Hi Rick,

Unfortunately the 05' ECU is not the same as the 07' ECU, there were many changes mainly between the 05'-06' models, like a new dash, and the locating pin on the crankshaft, so ignition timing has changed to name a few.

hello, Thanskf ro the feedback. And I thank you for the fast response, much apreciated.

I have opened up a thread in 4 -tec for my 2007 rxp not running if you have any ideas?

Thanks Rick

Back