3D runs, shuts down, and wont start. PLEASE HELP!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadoo 3D

04 3D RFI runs, shuts down, and wont start. PLEASE HELP!

Hey, I was out on my seadoo today and was riding it for about 30 minutes when it shut off on me going full speed. (This has happened once before and I thought the key had came loose so I took it off and put it back on and it worked) BUT this time when i put the key back on I did not get the beeps that usually chirp when you put the key on, instead I was getting a long beeeeeeeeeeeep. So i took it off and tried a couple more times. Eventually I got the beeps and it started fine, rode for a couple seconds and shut off. It did this a few more times all the way back (luckily I was close to shore). I also noticed the (!) light flashing sometimes.

Any help would be great, I was hoping on bringing it to a buddies cottage this weekend but don't want to ride it and get stranded like I almost did.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like the post for the key is loose possibly. One long beep means that the key in on the post, but not correctly or all the way on, preventing the circuit from completing and you geting ingnition. For some reason it thought that the key came out of the post, and immediately shut off. I would start my search here. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back